Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jenn Barlow



                                                 Summer 08' in Chiang Mai, Thailand                                    

After graduation I moved to Logan, UT to attend Utah State University. That place will forever have a soft spot in my heart and I loved my years there as I worked on my Bachelors Degree in interior design specializing in commercial design. I took my last few credits at a sister university, University of Northampton, just north of London England. This started a love for traveling and since I have had a few unforgettable adventures. For the last 5 years I have been working for an architectural firm in Salt Lake but was laid off this last summer. I am currently working on my masters degree at the Savannah College of Art and Design and working for my family. I have a wonderful cat (possibly part dog, he is huge) named Kevin and I get to spend a lot of time with my family!

I've been very fortunate to be able to travel and take time to discover what I truly love about life. The current economy has thrown myself ( and I'm sure a few others) for a loop but out of the craziness I feel like I've been able to take my life in a new direction and one that I wouldn't have otherwise taken.  I look forward to seeing everyone this next summer!

Jenn Barlow
jenn.e.barlow@gmail.com
True-North Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment