Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Britni Steckel Wells


Hello Layton High C/O 2000,

I can't believe it has been 10 years!  Wow.  Well after graduation I attended Snow College and recieved my Associates.  After the I move to Las Vegas and attended UNLV.  In 2004 I had a baby boy, Jayden, he wll be six in February (WOW).  I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in Psychology.  In 2006 I married my wonderful hubby, Scott.  He  orginally from Las Vegas.  We moved to Utah to  closer to family.  In 2007 we had a little girl, Peyton. In 2008 I joined the Army.  After being away from my family for 14 monthes, we are finally reunited an living in Heidelberg, Germany, where I am stationed.  Here is our family photo






Love:
Britni, Scott, Jayden and Peyton
Check me out on MySpace!

No comments:

Post a Comment