Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kim Samuelsen Mathews


Hello Class of 2000!
 
Here is what I've been up to the past 10 years!  After graduation, I continued my job as a receptionist and met my husband Brandon in January 2001.  We had a short dating life and were married in September 2001, shortly after the September 11 attacks in New York.  Following our marriage, we moved to sunny St. George and shortly after, became pregnant with our first daughter.  Madison was born October of 2002.  I worked part time as a rental agent for a Car Rental Company here in St. George.  We found out that baby #2 was on the way June 2007 and Kamry was born in January of 2008.  So I now have a 7 year old and a almost 2 year old.  I am currently a stay at home mom and love it very much!  I spend my days chasing a toddler and caring for a school aged child and all of the responsibilities that go along with that! 

I am also a Regional Coordinator for ConKerr Cancer:  an organization that sews cheerful and bright pillowcases for children who are battling Cancer and other life changing illnesses or injuries.  I currently serve Dixie Regional Medical Center and Primary Children's Medical Center.  It has been such an awsome part of my life and I truly enjoy every moment of bringing smiles to children!  I hope you all are happy and healthy and can't wait to read about what you all have been up to. 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment