Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Joel Heath



Has it really been ten years already?  And you actually want to know what I've been up to this past decade...okay, here goes.  After High School I was called to an LDS mission to Northern California, I studied Business Management in college.  I am waiting to hear from some potential investors for a Murder Mystery Bed and Breakfast I want to open.  I am also waiting to hear back from my agent about the book I am hoping to publish in the next year.  I did not marry my High School sweetheart since I didn't even have a girlfriend in High School, but I did marry, her name is Christine.  No kids yet as we have only been married since March of 2008.  But here's hoping.   I have my own photography business, I do Family portraits, and weddings, check my site outwww.zion-photography.webs.com.  I have also been published in a couple photography books in the last 12 months.


Joel Heath
Zion Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment