Monday, February 8, 2010

Heather Draper

Wow reading everyones stories since high school makes me realize I haven't done much with my life.  I guess I am just waiting for the right opportunity to come along.  After graduation I went to Stevens Henager College for Hospitality and Tourism but I didnt last long there.  I moved to Salt Lake and got a job at La Quinta Inn by the airport I worked there for about a year before being transferred to La Quinta in Layton.  In August of 2005 I met Andy who is  now my husband.  Shortly after that I got a job at Holiday Inn in Layton.  I worked there for a little over two years.  In May of 2008 I got married and with that I inherited two step kids.  Other than that I have just been workin and hangin out.  I can't wait until I see all of you this summer.  Here is a family picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment