Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lindsey Herman Kelstrom


I can't believe ten years have passed since high school!  Looking back I realize that this past decade has been a very fulfilling and eventful one, and I'm excited to catch up with everyone.  After graduation I studied for the first year at Weber State in Communications.  The following year I transferred to  BYU-Idaho to complete my associates degree, before serving a mission 2003-2005 in the Canary Islands of Spain.  Upon returning, I moved to Salt Lake to finish my education in Journalism at the University of Utah (Go Utes!)
While there I met my future husband, and we married in June of 2007.  I began teaching at a private school, and almost exactly a year ago we had our first little girl, Ella Lee.  I'm fortunate enough now to stay home with her, while teaching piano lessons and Spanish tutoring on the side.  My husband graduates this year with an MBA as a LCSW (licensed clinical social worker).  We love Salt Lake, but will probably branch out from here.  Suggestions on where we should go???

No comments:

Post a Comment