Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whitney Burnett Campbell


 Hello All!  No your eyes are not deceiving you, I do have four kids.  Lucky for me I intended it to be that way and love it!  Need I say more about what I have been up to for at least 7 of the last 10 years?!

After graduation I headed to BYU in Provo, but was not there long.  In December of 2000 I moved to Pocatello to be closer to my husband Paul, who was at the time, my fiance.  We were married in March of 2001.    I did go to ISU for awhile but did not complete my degree.  I still plan on completing my degree to be a teacher once my kids are in school and I have moved on to the next "phase of life".  We were there until December of 2003 when Paul graduated from ISU.  We had a small detour to Southlake, Texas before we headed to Boise, Idaho.  We have now lived in Boise for over 6 years and love it!  Paul is the owner of his own window cleaning business, and I have what I consider the best job in the world.... I am home with the kids.   Don't you worry, as glamarous as it sounds we have had our fair share of broken windows, spilt milk and crying fits (by both mom and kids).  I usually manage to salvage my formal dresses I clean house in though , but a few of my gucci shoes have not survived!  HA HA!

As for our kids....Truman will be 7 in September and will be starting first grade.  Luke starts kindergarten in the fall and turns 6 in the February.  Susie is 2 as of this past March and queen of the house, but a tough one at that.  Maxwell is 7 months old and a very content, but very loud baby when he needs to be!  Life is good and busy, but most importantly good, well actually, great!

No comments:

Post a Comment