Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Crystal (Gutenberger) Winter & Adam Winter



Hi class of 2000! 10 years has gone by so fast. During my junior year at Layton High I met my High School sweetheart Adam Winter who also attended Layton High and was the class of 2000. We dated our senior year. Adam joined the Army National Guard and went to boot camp fall of 2000 (and was done in the Army in 2006). I went to Ricks College for 1 year while Adam was in boot camp. We married in Aug. 2001 and moved to Orem, Ut. We lived there for 7 years. Adam has been in the HVAC industry since 2001 and become a Journeyman. I went to Cosmotology School in 2002 and worked in the field for about 3 years. Just before our 4 year anniversary we welcomed Kenna into our family, July 2005. She will be turning 5 this month and going to Kindergarten in the fall. She is so excited about that. We have been so blessed to have her in our lives. We moved to Idaho in 2008 and have been here for a year and a half. It's less hectic here and we love it. I have gone back school at CSI (College of Southern Idaho) in Twin Falls, Id to finish my Asscoiates degree in Early Childhood Education. I will be finishing up that degree in the fall of 2010. I will be continuing the degree for my Bachelor's at ISU (Idaho State University) in the fall 2010 and will finish spring 2013. That's what's happened in our family.

Crystal Winter & Adam Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment