Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mariann Bowers Pero



I know I am a little bit late posting this but here it goes...

After graduation, like so many of you, I went to Weber State University.  In June of 2002 I met my husband Kevin while I was working at the DMV.  We were married in April of 2003.  Shortly after we were married we built our first home in Syracuse, UT where we are currently living. I graduated in 2004 with my Bachelors Degree in Geography emphasizing in Cartography.  I worked for a couple of years and then had my first son Ethan in January 2007.  And in March 2009 we had our second son Dylan.  With my husband working in Salt Lake City as a Police Officer, I am lucky enough to be able to be a stay at home Mom with my boys, and although this is truly the hardest job I have ever had I wouldn't trade it for anything.  We spend much of our time having fun with our boys, camping, swimming, and doing normal family stuff.  Well that is a brief account of what we have been up to.  Here are a couple of Pics...   Sorry I couldn't make it to the reunion just too much going on with the holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment