Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kristen Wilkinson Kohler


 After graduation I headed down to BYU to study Home Economics Education. I graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in April 2003, and moved back home to start my first year of teaching at Copper Hills High School. In May 2004, I met my husband, Eric Kohler. We married in October of that year and bought a home in West Layton. I transferred up to Mountain High School, in Kaysville, and taught there for 4 more years. In the meantime, we had our first baby, a boy named Braden, in February 2007, and in December of that year Eric and I graduated hand in hand with our Masters' of Education Degrees from Weber State. A short 15 months after Braden was born, we welcomed our daughter Brielle. Eric has been a math professor at Weber State and I've stayed home for the last 2 years being a mom. I am excited to get to return to teaching in the fall, just for a little while, while Eric finishes up his PhD.
That's just a brief synopsis of my life in the last decade...other adventures include lots of hospitals, travels, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment