Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brittany Freebairn Knighton

I really can't believe that it has already been 10 years since we graduated from Layton.  I don't know about you guys, but I do not feel that old. After high school I went to Weber State and graduated in Psychology with a minor in English.  During that time I worked at Deseret Book, which was a perfect job for a struggling college student.  After I got my Bachelor's, I got a job through Brian Stratford's mom at a treatment center for adolescents in Syracuse, Utah.  I have been there for 5 years and have had some crazy experiences, but have loved being there.  

It has been nice being out of college, because you can do all the fun things that you never had time or money to do before.  One of my favorite things to do was to travel.  I tried to hit a lot of major U.S.cities like Boston, Seattle, San Francisco and Washington D.C.  Then i went on an exciting trip with Brooke Wiberg La Fazia to Hong Kong and Bejing and absolutely loved it and recommend it to everyone!!

Recently (like just over a month ago), I got married to my best friend, Brandon Knighton.  We met in 2007 in the Celestial Room of the Ogden Temple during our single's ward temple night.  But it wasn't until a year and a half later that we actually started dating and now we are married.  In the last 6 weeks, we have already been to the Mexican Riviera and up to Toronto, Canada to see where he served his LDS mission.  We live in Layton and are loving the married life.

It has been great catching up with a lot of you and hearing about all of your successes.  Here's to another fabulous 10 years for all of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment