Friday, June 4, 2010

Milin Moon Chandler



After high school I went to Ricks College where I graduated with an associates in Computer Aided Design.  Since they made it a 4 year school, I continued my education there after graduating.  In 2003, I took a break from school and went on an LDS mission to Fresno California, Spanish speaking.  I loved it!  After I returned to BYU-Idaho and graduated with my bachelors in Psychology with an emphasis in Spanish in Aug 2005.

After graduation, I moved to Pocatello, Idaho with the plan of going to grad school at ISU the next year.  Plans changed and I met my husband through my roommate (he used to date her.  He pulled the roommate switch).  12 days after our first date, we decided to get married and 2 months after that we were married and off to California for the summer.  We moved around a lot while married, living in Costa Mesa, CA, Moreno Valley, CA, Boise, ID, Dublin, CA, and various places in Pocatello.  We bought a house inPocatello and we love it here.  Not too big, not too small.

We love to travel and have had some great adventures doing so.  We drove around Mexico for a month, went on a cruise of the Mediterranean Sea for a month, did a cruise of the Caribbean, went to Maryland, many places in California, and Disney World. 

In Jan of 2009, we had our first little boy, Jacob Teancum.  Tean makes us laugh all the time.  I get to be a stay at home mom, where I teach piano and have a small vinyl business.  My husband has a small alarm company and is starting a new business of a mobile medical panic pendant.  We are going to have our second child in January and are very excited!

milinandjake.blogspot.com
www.speakingvinyl4you.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment