Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update for Angie Julien Stevenson



Right after graduation my sister and I went to Europe for 3 weeks and had so much fun going to a bunch of different countries-we even ran into Robby Mower at the Best Western in Munich Germany! I went to Dixie College for my freshman year of college and had so much fun and grew up alot in the short time I was down there. I moved back home and Kara Stevenson set me up with her brother, Ryan in May, we were engaged in July and married in October of 2001. I graduated from nursing school at Weber State with my associate degree in 2003 and started working at Davis Hospital as an RN. That fall I started the Bachelor's program and transferred down to the Emergency Room. I had my daughter Jade in September 2004, two weeks into my last semester of my Bachelors, I finished in December 2004. We moved to Las Vegas for my husband's job and lived there for about a year and decided that living in Utah wasn't such a bad thing, so we moved back to Layton and decided to build our first house. We moved into our house in West Layton in January 2007, 2 days before our 2nd child, Whitaker, was born. (We have the most amazing timing!!) Rockwell, our third child was born in September 2009-we missed 9/9/09 by 1 hour and 51 minutes! Now we are just crazy busy. My husband works at Zion's Bank and I still work part time in the ER at Davis Hospital-I've been there 7 years and love the ER! Jade is 5 and starts Kindergarten in the fall and I can't believe that I am this old-I even own a minivan-which I NEVER thought I would own! Whitaker is 3 and Rockwell is 9 months old. Well that's us in a nutshell! I'm excited to see everyone on Saturday at the park! (I have to work Friday night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment